Angelina and Brad not to invite heavy drinking friends in wedding
London: Star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie has reportedly decided not to invite their heavier-drinking colleagues in the much-awaited wedding.
Jolie, 38, is said to have given strict instructions for Jonah Hill, Quentin Tarantino, Philip Saymour Hoffman and George Clooney to control their liquor intake at the nuptials, reported Sun online.
"Angelina wants the whole affair to be very civilised and is concerned about the habits of some of Brad`s more raucous friends. She thinks that if Jonah and Quentin come, they`ll hit the bar early on and cause a commotion," a source said.
The couple is planning a lavish affair to exchange vows in the next few months.
Pitt and Jolie are also reportedly sparring over whose brother should be the best man.
"Angelina is keen for her brother James to have the gig, while Brad thinks his brother Doug should take on the role," the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CONFIRMED! Aditi Rao Hydari to play 'Bhoomi' in Sanjay Dutt's comeback film
- Ajay Devgn sent an emotional message to Salman Khan - But why?
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' actress Zhu Zhu got THIS special present from the Khan of all seasons! Guess what?
- Deepika Padukone shoots for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'—Check out first pics!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Crack’ shelved? Here’s the truth
- Totally Clooed! Karan Johar meets George Clooney; poses for a click!
- Rishi Kapoor launches his autobiography ‘Khullam Khulla - Rishi Kapoor Uncensored’
- Salman Khan Arms Act case: Verdict today
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Ajay Devgn promises to meet fan who threatened to kill himself