Angelina Jolie lucky to have `family man` Brad Pitt
London: Superstar Angelina Jolie says she is lucky to have fiance Brad Pitt in her life.
The `Changeling` star, who has been in a relationship with the hunky actor since the pair met on the set of `Mr and Mrs Smith` in 2005, said she admires his family-orientated attitude, reportedly.
"We`ve grown as a couple. A relationship is one thing when you`re first together and it`s exciting. But now we`ve been together for many years and we have the children, it becomes a different kind of love.
"It`s not just being lovers and partners and friends, it`s being a family man, which I love in him and feel very lucky about. My mother was a single mom and she really struggled to keep it all together," she said.
The Hollywood beauty, 39, and Pitt, 50, are keen to set a good example to their six children and hope to teach them how to value relationships by treating each other properly in their family home.
"One of the things we`re particularly conscious of is how we treat each other in front of the children. We want to be an example of how to treat the opposite sex," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Taylor Swift felt violated after being groped
- Former Bigg Boss contestants Suyyash Rai, Kishwer Merchantt set to wed in December!
- Sushant Singh Rajput wants to work with Kangana Ranaut
- Anushka Sharma mesmerised by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s persona, not just her beauty