Angelina Jolie ready to quit Hollywood to spend time with kids
London: Angelina Jolie has revealed that she is ready to quit acting to spend more time with her six kids.
The 37-year-old actress said that she would consider turning her back on Hollywood as her children enter their teens. Her oldest, adopted boy Maddox, is now 11.
“I think I’m going to have to give up acting as the kids hit the teenage years because there is going to be too much to manage,” the Sun quoted her as saying.
“If it went away tomorrow I’d be very happy at home,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi
- Promotion is burden on filmmaking: Irrfan Khan
- Swedish author Henning Mankell loses battle to cancer
- Oops! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput bump into Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor in a gym!