Angelina Jolie`s kids drawn to her tattoos
Los Angeles: Actress Angelina Jolie`s children are reportedly in love with her tattoos.
Jolie`s children - sons Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, and Knox, 5, and daughters Zahara, 9, Shiloh, 8, and Vivienne, 5, - can`t get enough of their mom`s body art and are constantly asking questions about it.
"They are obsessed with her tattoos and always ask what they mean," usmagazine.com quoted a source as saying.
The 39-year-old is said to be "happy to explain her tats to the kids."
Among the 13 designs is an etching of the birth coordinates for each of her children, who were born in Cambodia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Namibia, and France.
The source reveals that Shiloh is especially fascinated by her mom`s ink. And Pax wants to get his own.
"Angie tells him he has plenty of time," said the source.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?