Angelina Jolie stays grounded by bathroom breaks with her kids
Los Angeles: Angelina Jolie may seem like one of the most glamorous women in the world, but at home with her kids, she says she is more concerned with bath mats than red carpets.
The ‘Maleficent’ actress says that she stays grounded thanks to frequent bathroom breaks with her six children: Maddox, 12, Pax, 9, Zahara, 8, Shiloh, 6, and twins Knox and Vivienne, both 4, reported Us magazine.
"The great thing about having a bunch of kids is they just remind you that you`re the person who takes them to go poop. That`s who you are!," she said.
The 37-year-old also said that she and fiance Brad Pitt work hard to maintain "a very normal, very grounded home" for their family.
"We`re friends. We have a laugh with our kids," she added.
The couple, who met on the set of "Mr & Mrs Smith" in 2005, when Pitt was still married to Jennifer Aniston, got engaged in 2012 after seven years of dating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam