Angelina Jolie thanks fans for support on 1st red carpet appearance post mastectomy
London: Angelina Jolie made her first public appearance, after revealing the news about her undergoing double mastectomy last month, at her fiance Brad Pitt `s zombie thriller ` World War Z.`
Jolie even thanked the world for her support, saying that it meant the world for her, the Mirror reported.
The 37-year-old actress was accompanied by Pitt but had to miss her aunt`s funeral, as it was on the same day.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Married actor in love with co-star; wife confronts, separates!
- Intolerance issue: Plea against Aamir Khan in Indore court
- Deepika Padukone visits Siddhivinayak temple to pray for Ranbir Kapoor, ‘Tamasha’
- Modesty crucial for success: Adele
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra