Angelina Jolie to mentor Elle Fanning?
London: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has reportedly chosen to mentor young actress Elle Fanning.
The 37-year-old `Tomb Raider` star and Fanning apparently struck up a friendship while working together on the set of new movie `Maleficent`, reported Showbizspy.
"They became firm friends on the set of Maleficent and Angie has decided to take Elle under the wing.
"In this film, Elle really comes into her own, and they are looking for another project to develop together," a source said.
Jolie recently gifted a raunchy coffee table book to partner Brad Pitt this Valentine`s Day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- My dad found my sexuality a challenge: Ellen DeGeneres
- Kriti Sanon denies holidaying in Thailand with Sushant Singh Rajput
- Guess who? Angered by film failure, this actor breaks hotel furniture
- Will Jacqueline Fernandez do a sex comedy? Details inside
- I could never do what Priyanka has done: Kareena Kapoor Khan on Hollywood