Angelina Jolie to mentor Elle Fanning?
London: Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has reportedly chosen to mentor young actress Elle Fanning.
The 37-year-old `Tomb Raider` star and Fanning apparently struck up a friendship while working together on the set of new movie `Maleficent`, reported Showbizspy.
"They became firm friends on the set of Maleficent and Angie has decided to take Elle under the wing.
"In this film, Elle really comes into her own, and they are looking for another project to develop together," a source said.
Jolie recently gifted a raunchy coffee table book to partner Brad Pitt this Valentine`s Day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!