Angelina Jolie wants to quit acting to focus on direction
London: Angelina Jolie is planning to eventually quit acting and become a film director, it has been revealed.
Reportedly, the 38-year-old Oscar winner said that she loves having the spotlight on somebody else and prefers directing.
She said that she`s grateful to her career and has enjoyed being an actress and has had some great experiences.
The mum-of-six children with fiance Brad Pitt , said that though acting is a very lucky profession to be a part of, she would be glad just to be at home with her kids if it went away tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did Deepika Padukone invite Ranbir, Katrina to `Piku` success party?
- Maggi controversy: Amitabh Bachchan may face protest in Odisha on June 5
- There was always an audience for female-centric films: Anand L Rai
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan
- Niall Horan splits from girlfriend