Angelina-Stella team up to create `Maleficent` kids line
Los Angeles: "Maleficent" star Angelina Jolie collaborated with fashion designer Stella McCartney to create a children`s clothing range inspired by the Disney movie.
The collection, named after the movie, will include eight styles including sparkly princess dresses, bow-adorned sandals, dragon-print tees and cool sneakers for boys and girls aged 4 to 14, reports people.com.
"I`ve always been a huge fan of Disney growing up, as was my mother, and I grew up watching all the films like most kids did," McCartney told WWD.
"When the opportunity presented itself and I was invited by Angelina Jolie to visit the film set, I jumped at the chance."
Starting April end, the capsule collection, which will range from $75 to $145, will be available at Stella McCartney Kids stores worldwide, as well as Disney stores and online.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday