Anil Kapoor to launch entertainment company `Antila Ventures` in Dubai
Dubai: Anil Kapoor will be launching his new entertainment company, called ` Antila Ventures`, in Dubai.
The Bollywood actor said that the new firm will contain different verticals, ranging from content creation, film making, state-of-art studio, talent management and acquisition to digital media as his gateway to international markets.
While explaining his reason for choosing Dubai, the producer said today`s landscape is such that no company can be called a global one if it does not have its presence in Dubai.
Dubai is a market for all kind of entertainment which attracts serious investors and only well-structured companies can survive in such an energetic market, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Draupadi laughed at Bhishma as he lay wounded on deathbed
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Benefits of chanting ‘OM Namah Shivaya’
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- Irrfan Khan gets miffed with Shah Rukh Khan – Watch
- Sonu Sood's father dies of cardiac arrest at 77
- Shah Rukh Khan's toy date with AbRam disrupted by fan mob—Watch here!
- Karisma Kapoor avoids question on divorce, says not ready for films
- Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's first ever music fest to be held today!