Anita Advani to get Rajesh Khanna`s will
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: Anita Advani, the late superstar Rajesh Khanna`s alleged live-in partner, will breathe a sigh of relief as the Mumbai High Court has now reportedly allowed her to get a copy of Khanna`s last will.
Advani had challenged the truthfulness of the probate will, which the court had certified, on the grounds that the late actor was not mentally and physically fit to sign the said will. She has now moved the court to challenge the sale of Rajesh Khanna`s bungalow, Ashirwad.
Anita had, earlier this month, sent a notice to Khanna`s family asking them not to evict her from the actor`s property as she had been the caretaker for almost a decade. In the notice, she also charged him with domestic violence.
In an interview with a leading daily, the erstwhile starlet claimed that she was the `Kati Patang` actor`s “surrogate wife” and that she is demanding her share because she gave him the best years of her life. She claims that she was mistreated by the family and is not being given her rightful inheritance.
Ashirwad is reportedly being sold for Rs 90 crore to an industrialist. This court order may throw a wrench in the sale.
We will have to wait and watch whether the superstar`s wish of turning his house into a museum is fulfilled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!