Anne Hathaway denies having near drowning experience in Hawaii
Washington: Anne Hathaway has rebuffed claims that she had a near drowning experience in Hawaii, asserting that the recent reports are false.
The reports, which were accompanied by pictures, had claimed that the ` Les Miserables` star got caught in a dangerous riptide and an unidentified man rushed to her rescue and pulled her out of the water.
The 31-year-old actress, however, asserted that she really appreciates everybody`s concern but the pictures had a false story attached to them, the Huffington Post reported.
Hathaway added that the real story behind the snaps is not as interesting as what was reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?