Anne Hathaway denies having near drowning experience in Hawaii
Washington: Anne Hathaway has rebuffed claims that she had a near drowning experience in Hawaii, asserting that the recent reports are false.
The reports, which were accompanied by pictures, had claimed that the ` Les Miserables` star got caught in a dangerous riptide and an unidentified man rushed to her rescue and pulled her out of the water.
The 31-year-old actress, however, asserted that she really appreciates everybody`s concern but the pictures had a false story attached to them, the Huffington Post reported.
Hathaway added that the real story behind the snaps is not as interesting as what was reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!