Anne Hathaway gets emotional at charity event
Los Angeles: Actress Anne Hathaway couldn`t hold back her tears at an event when she introduced a doctor, who helped her close friend battle cancer.
Hathaway attended the Victory Fund Champagne Brunch in Beverly Hills, California, with her husband Adam Shulman, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
An emotional Hathaway said on stage: "On a personal note, Dr. Karlan helped a beloved friend of mine ... excuse me.
"She helped a beloved friend of mine battle cancer recently and I couldn`t be more grateful to her. Dr. Karlan, you are more than just my friend`s doctor. You`re a friend and ally. And I`m happy to say that together you kicked that cancer`s a*s."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- We're going back to dark ages: Emraan Hashmi on film censorship
- Pooja Joshi of 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' gets hitched to beau!
- Aamir Khan has every right to be worried, says Aparna Sen
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter