Anne Hathaway laughs off pregnancy rumours
London: Anne Hathaway was quick to deny rumours that she’s pregnant, after Giuliana Rancic got the Golden Globes red carpet abuzz with baby talk, speculating that the actress might be expecting her first child with new hubby Adam Shulman.
The 30-year-old’s spokesperson Stephen Huvane told the Daily Mail that the ‘Les Miserables’ star is not pregnant.
Hathaway certainly showed no hint of a bump as she arrived at the ceremony in a white skirt and corset.
Rancic twice speculated about newlywed Hathaway on E!’s Countdown to the Red Carpet on Sunday.
She said: “Rumours are that Anne Hathaway may be pregnant.”
She continued: “That’s the buzz on the street right now, which, if true that may be the ultimate award season good luck charm.”
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The 'Angelina effect' has doubled preventative mastectomy numbers in the UK
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Sridevi's chapter in my book is a love letter: Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Tamasha' continues steady performance at box office
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners