Anne Hathaway laughs off pregnancy rumours
London: Anne Hathaway was quick to deny rumours that she’s pregnant, after Giuliana Rancic got the Golden Globes red carpet abuzz with baby talk, speculating that the actress might be expecting her first child with new hubby Adam Shulman.
The 30-year-old’s spokesperson Stephen Huvane told the Daily Mail that the ‘Les Miserables’ star is not pregnant.
Hathaway certainly showed no hint of a bump as she arrived at the ceremony in a white skirt and corset.
Rancic twice speculated about newlywed Hathaway on E!’s Countdown to the Red Carpet on Sunday.
She said: “Rumours are that Anne Hathaway may be pregnant.”
She continued: “That’s the buzz on the street right now, which, if true that may be the ultimate award season good luck charm.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayesha Takia responds to 'plastic surgery' rumours, shuts trolls with cryptic post!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' controversy: Shyam Benegal finds CBFC 'ban' on films unacceptable
- Amit Sadh keen to climb Mount Everest!
- Karan Johar's throwback picture from DEBUT role will blow your mind!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!