Anne Hathaway regrets `good girl` image
London: She might be one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, but Anne Hathaway says her `good girl` image with no sex appeal is not interesting.
The 30-year-old actress, who is tipped for an Oscar for her performance in `Les Miserables`, said she is "not cool" since fans approaching her want "a hug not a photo" as a result of her reputation, reported The Telegraph.
"I`m not Rihanna. I`m not cool. When people come up to me in the street, they often want a hug not a photo, and they want that because they like my work.
"For a long time it was me and her [her manager] against the world. I was seen as this bizarre-world good-girl cartoon that I in no way identified with; very vanilla, very sweet, very accessible and not interesting. I had no grit, no sex appeal," said Hathaway.
After her "secret" marriage to Adam Shulman in September, Hathaway has told of her worries about turning 30, as well as the effect of her personal life on her performance.
"It doesn`t help that the new crop of girls is so gorgeous, and so 22 years old. But I`m excited about it (turning 30)," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SHOCKING! Tannishtha Chatterjee walks out of 'Comedy Nights Bachao' over racist jokes
- Varun Dhawan SPOTTED at cancer awareness event; spends time with kids! PICS inside
- Noted Tamil lyricist Annamalai dies at 49
- I'm a survivor of sexual assault: Viola Davis
- Brad Pitt cancels red carpet appearance, cites 'family situation'