Anne Hathaway throws diva behaviour at charity event
Los Angeles: Actress Anne Hathaway reportedly threw a lot of tantrums at a charity event by sending a long list of requirements before agreeing to come there.
The 30-year-old recently visited Pink Party Gala in Santa Monica Oct 19 and did not speak to anyone properly, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"She was so rude and acted like a b***h to a few people she did speak to. She just sat there rolling her eyes all night," Touch magazine quoted a source as saying.
"Everyone was asked not to talk to her," the source added.
The event staff was sent a mail by administration to be careful
The mail read: "I know in the past our hosts have mingled in the party, but each person is different. We are trying to respect her space."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan at Harvard University: Read 10 brilliant points he made!
- Acclaimed poet-lyricist Nida Fazli no more
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Aww...Aditya Roy Kapur gifts Katrina Kaif truck full of roses!
- Super Bowl madness: Watch Beyonce, Bruno Mars, Chris Martin's dance off sets the stage on fire!