Anne Hathaway wants five kids
London: ‘Les Miserables’ star Anne Hathaway is planning to move into a bigger house with husband Adam Shulman because they want to have a large family.
The 30-year-old actress married Shulman in September in a ceremony in Big Sur California and after a honeymoon in Morocco and France, the couple are planning to return to their Brooklyn loft but are looking for a bigger place to raise a family, reported Contactmusic.
"They`re planning to get a bigger place. Anne wants tons of kids, like five," a source said.
Hathaway, who dated Shulman for four years before they tied the knot, recently said she was considering relocating in order to start a family in private.
Discussing paparazzi attention with actresses Rachel Weisz, Naomi Watts, Helen Hunt, Sally Field, Amy Adams and Marion Cotillard, she said, "I am thinking about that attention because I really want to have a baby, and my husband and `I are like, `Where are we gonna live?` I`m the only one here who`s not a mother. I hope to join the ranks soon," she had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video