Anthony Hopkins and me are a match made in heaven: Helen Mirren
London: Veteran star Helen Mirren claims she and Anthony Hopkins - who starred together in `Hitchcock` and will be seen together again in `RED 2` - are a match made in heaven.
The 67-year-old starred alongside the 75-year-old actor in `Hitchcock` - a biographical film about the making of Alfred Hitchcock`s `Psycho` - and will be seen on screen together again in upcoming action sequel `RED 2`.
Mirren says Hopkins is an inspiration on set and she is very proud of their work together.
"It`s a match made in heaven, if you ask me. Somehow we`ve always missed working together. And now I get to do two movies with him in one year.
Completely coincidental. The incredible thing about Anthony is that he`s still a real inspiration.
"He puts all the height of his incredible expertise, ability, talent and professionalism into anything and everything he does," she said.
The Oscar-winning actress also revealed she is inspired by Gene Hackman, the retired American actor who won three Golden Globes and two BAFTAs in a career that spanned five decades.
"Gene Hackman is someone I really, really admire and he has the same quality. No matter the material, he gives it his highest quality performance. That`s the kind of actor I want to be."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'