Antonio Banderas leads religious procession
Malaga: Hollywood actor Antonio Banderas carried an image of the Virgin of Tears and Favors through the streets of Malaga, the city of his birth, in a religious procession to mark the Holy Week.
Accompanying her husband was Hollywood actress Melanie Griffith. The actress always accompanies Banderas in the celebrations and traditions when he returns to Spain to take part every year.
The actor said he thoroughly enjoyed participating in the Holy Week celebrations and was "very emotional because it`s been a very special year for the many activities" in which he had been involved.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day