Anupam Kher supports Anna, visits MMRDA Ground
Mumbai:Social activist Anna Hazare has once again started his fight against corruption and the Gandhian is garnering huge support from distinguished personalities from all walks of life.
The latest to join Anna’s ongoing crusade against corruption in Mumbai is Bollywood actor Anupam Kher, who took to the podium to lend his support to the revolutionary leader.
Reaching MMRDA Ground where Anna is sitting on a 3-day fast, Anupam slammed political parties who seem reluctant to pass the Lokpal Bill in the Parliament. He said, “The Congress and UPA government is not giving their best efforts for a strong Lokpal Bill.” He added that the Bill shouldn’t be made in haste and it should be discussed rationally.
Earlier via Twitter, Anupam said, “So far there is only blame game happening in Parliament. Country wants a STRONG Lokpal not strong and dramatic arguments.:) (sic).”
Meanwhile, Abhishek Bachchan too came out in support of social activist Anna Hazare and said he would support anyone who is fighting for corruption.
Looks like Bollywood is in tune with Anna, let’s see when does the government joins in.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'
- Richa Chadha excited to meet Sarabjit Singh's wife