Anurag Kashyap apologises for Dilip Kumar tweet
Mumbai: Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap has apologised for posting an incorrect tweet about legendary actor Dilip Kumar.
The `Gangs of Wasseypur` helmer had earlier taken to Twitter to condole the death of Kumar, 90.
But he was quick to correct his mistake, which he attributed to text messages he received and deleted the tweet.
"Apologies for the Dilip Saab tweet... I panicked because of three back to back messages, he is fine and the news is not true," Kashyap posted.
Kumar`s wife Saira Banu said that the actor is on his road to recovery but needs lot of rest.
"He has to overcome the problem and it will take some time. But he is recovering. This morning he got up and had tea. He needs to rest. I thank all the fans and well wishers for their prayers and request them to continue with it," Saira Banu said.
The actor was admitted to Lilavati hospital in suburban Bandra on Sunday after suffering a heart attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled