Anurag Kashyap is a task master: Amitabh Bachchan
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is making his debut in small screen`s fiction space with a show by Anurag Kashyap, says the filmmaker is a task master. But the veteran actor is enjoying it.
“Work scintillating filled with challenge. Anurag Kashyap is a task master and shall not be easily satisfied... I like that,” Big B tweeted.
Kashyap had also earlier said the 70-year-old actor is "demanding".
It is for the first time that Kashyap and Big B are working together in a full-fledged project, after shooting a scene for ‘Bombay Talkies’. They are working on a show, co-produced by Bachchan`s Saraswati Creations and Endemol, for Sony Entertainment channel. The show is reportedly about social issues.
On the set of the show, Amitabh enjoyed meeting ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ actress Richa Chadda.
“Anurag introduces me to visiting artist, on set, Richa Chaddha. She is a bundle of talent... an honour to meet her,” he further tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor joins fight to make India hunger-free
- #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Aamir Khan, Salman and Akshay Kumar's special message to soldiers on Diwali
- Akshay Kumar is good health ambassador of 'Jaan Bachao' campaign
- Anushka Sharma singing 'Bulleya' to her pet dog is the cutest video you will see today!
- At 60, Mel Gibson all set to welcome ninth child!