Anurag Kashyap turns 41, finds b`day wishes awkward
Mumbai: Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap, who turned 41 Tuesday and received a plethora of wishes on a social networking platform, says he feels awkward about it.
The filmmaker, known for movies like `Dev D` and `Gangs of Wasseypur`, also shared that he wants to watch the Kannada film `Lucia` as a gift to himself for his birthday.
"Baap re... So many wishes... I am awkward while taking birthday wishes. So a collective thank you to all. My birthday gift to myself would be `Lucia`," he posted on the microblogging site Twitter.
Kashyap, who is married to actress Kalki Koechlin, is currently busy with his film `Bombay Velvet`.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social stigma on HIV/AIDS should be pulled down: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Karan Johar yearns to work with Anurag Kashyap again
- Esteemed sarangi maestro Ustad Sabri Khan passes away
- Serena Williams goes nude for 2016 Pirelli Calendar shoot
- 'Bajirao Mastani' vs 'Dilwale': Which one will outshine the other?