Anushka Sharma clocks five years in filmdom
Mumbai: Actress Anushka Sharma, who completed five years in Bollywood Thursday, has thanked her fans for their continued love and support.
"Thank you for the beautiful wishes and the unflinching love and support over the years. Five years of Anushka Sharma. I love love love love love you all," Anushka tweeted.
The 25-year-old started her acting career with the 2008 movie `Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi`, in which she played the vivacious Taani. She debuted against superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Thereafter, Anushka featured in movies like `Badmaash Company`, `Band Baaja Baaraat`, `Ladies v/s Ricky Bahl`, `Jab Tak Hai Jaan` and `Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola`. Her innings have been fairly successful, and her confidence on and off screen is often talked about.
Anushka’s upcoming films include `Bombay Velvet`, `Peekay` and `NH 10`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC stays summons to Shah Rukh Khan over Vadodara railway station incident
- My mother is Divyanka Tripathi's fan, says Sonakshi Sinha
- Shah Rukh Khan's home has a 'spidey boom' and AbRam is enjoying it like a boss!
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Pratyusha Banerjee short film: Kamya Punjabi hits back at Rahul Raj Singh, says no one can scare me!