Anushka Sharma clocks five years in filmdom
Mumbai: Actress Anushka Sharma, who completed five years in Bollywood Thursday, has thanked her fans for their continued love and support.
"Thank you for the beautiful wishes and the unflinching love and support over the years. Five years of Anushka Sharma. I love love love love love you all," Anushka tweeted.
The 25-year-old started her acting career with the 2008 movie `Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi`, in which she played the vivacious Taani. She debuted against superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Thereafter, Anushka featured in movies like `Badmaash Company`, `Band Baaja Baaraat`, `Ladies v/s Ricky Bahl`, `Jab Tak Hai Jaan` and `Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola`. Her innings have been fairly successful, and her confidence on and off screen is often talked about.
Anushka’s upcoming films include `Bombay Velvet`, `Peekay` and `NH 10`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!