Anushka Sharma clocks five years in filmdom
Mumbai: Actress Anushka Sharma, who completed five years in Bollywood Thursday, has thanked her fans for their continued love and support.
"Thank you for the beautiful wishes and the unflinching love and support over the years. Five years of Anushka Sharma. I love love love love love you all," Anushka tweeted.
The 25-year-old started her acting career with the 2008 movie `Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi`, in which she played the vivacious Taani. She debuted against superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Thereafter, Anushka featured in movies like `Badmaash Company`, `Band Baaja Baaraat`, `Ladies v/s Ricky Bahl`, `Jab Tak Hai Jaan` and `Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola`. Her innings have been fairly successful, and her confidence on and off screen is often talked about.
Anushka’s upcoming films include `Bombay Velvet`, `Peekay` and `NH 10`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!