Anything for friendship, says Asin
Mumbai: "Friendship is like a see-saw. You don`t mind going down to see your friend rise" -- and that`s an adage that actress Asin Thottumkal seems to truly believe in.
While solving a fight between two friends for an episode of UTV Stars` "Superstar Santa", Asin revealed how her close-knit gang of girls gets insecure sometimes due to her success in Bollywood.
The "Ghajini" actress has a group of six to seven female friends, who are like daughters to her parents. As much as they are all close to each other, they get insecure that she can`t meet them as often as they like due to her film commitments.
There have also been times when this has led to misunderstandings amongst them, but Asin says she has always made it a point to clarify the matter before it got out of hand.
She even admitted that she says "sorry" though it may not be her fault, and that she she will continue to do so forever.
The episode of "Superstar Santa", featuring Asin, will air Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Kangana Ranaut to inspire women to share their stories
- Meet Shifuji Shaurya Bhardwaj: The living legend who played Tiger Shroff's trainer in 'Baaghi'!
- This emotional Instagram post by Arbaaz Khan talks about introspection
- Check out: Rani Mukerji’s first public appearance after baby Adira’s birth
- Adhyayan never said Kangana Ranaut practices black magic, says father Shekhar Suman