Applegate won`t push daughter into showbiz
London: Actress Christina Applegate says she will not force her daughter into showbiz.
"She`s allowed to study, and if she wants to take acting or dance classes she`s allowed to," showbizspy.com quoted Applegate as saying.
"But I have a very strong `no` when it comes to monetary exchange for your talents until she`s 18."
The actress became a first-time mother when she welcomed little Sadie Grace with her musician fiance Martyn LeNoble in January.
Applegate was then asked if she plans to expand her brood.
"No! I`m a month in. This is all I can handle right now!" she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh’s ‘Phillauri’ picks up steam at the Box Office
- Sushant Singh Rajput's 'Romeo Akbar Walter' posters unveiled!
- Gudi Padwa 2017: Timing, Tithi and Vidhi
- Spiritual retreats may uplift mood, behaviour
- Aadhaar verification boosts user confidence on matrimonial sites, reveals survey