Approaching people for work hasn`t worked for me: Randeep Hooda
Mumbai: Actor Randeep Hooda, who proved his mettle with `Highway`once again, says whenever he approached people for work it didn`t work.
"Approaching people for work has not worked for me. People who came to me with work has worked," Randeep told reporters during a group interview.
However, Randeep, who started acting with internationally acclaimed film "Monsoon Wedding", has been appreciated for his work in `D`, `Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai`, `Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster` and `Jannat 2`.
He has won appreciation for playing a rustic yet affable villain in Imtiaz Ali directed `Highway`. The 37-year-old considers himself lucky to be part of the road movie in which he is paired with Alia Bhatt.
"I think the film chose me and I am lucky to be part of the film. Imtiaz is a great director. I don`t think you can become a star with one movie because you have to keep churning out good work. But, yes I am certainly lucky to be part of the film," said Randeep.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside