A.R. Rahman, with wife Saira Banu, attends Grammy 2013 red carpet
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning Indian composer A.R Rahman attended the 55th Annual Grammy Awards held here Sunday night along with wife Saira Banu.
Looking dapper in suit teamed with shades, he also sported a funky hairdo, quite rare for him. Saira was looking elegant in a traditional gharara like outfit.
Rahman shared his excitement of going to the awards with his fans, "On the way to the Grammies."
"Enjoyed the Bob Marley tribute," he further added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor