Arbaaz open to adjustments to suit bhai Salman’s whims
New Delhi: Salman Khan is an actor, who works on his own terms no matter if he has been hired by big wigs like Karan Johar and Sanjay Leela Bhansali or even his own brother Arbaaz Khan.
In one of his media interviews, Arbaaz said that he usually goes about making small adjustments here and there in the shooting schedules just to make his superstar brother comfortable.
“He enjoys the liberty of working in his own style and pace and the people who work with him just adjust to that. He is not a conventional actor who will report on the sets at 7am,” said Arbaaz.
He even added, “I am not a milkman who will go to work at 6am. I am an actor – let me sleep, go to the gym, have my coffee and then I will come at 10am and give you great stuff. So, we make little adjustments for him and plan the shoots in such a way that we optimise his time on the set.”
Quite an impressive bhaichara it seems, no?
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter