Ariel Winter happier living with sister
Los Angeles: Actress Ariel Winter, who is having a legal fight with her mother, feels much more stable after moving in with her sister who has been named her temporary guardian.
The actress, seen in ‘Modern Family’, was placed in her sibling Shanelle Gray`s care in October last year, amid claims the 15-year-old was being physically and emotionally abused by their mom Chrystal Workman.
"I have never had a curfew before. My life is definitely more normal, and that will help me grow up like I am supposed to," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Winter as saying.
"Like, I always wanted to be a dancer, and now I am taking dance classes. And I didn`t have many friends. It was all about work," said Winter.
"Nowadays, my sister`s like, `You are supposed to have friends. You`re supposed to go out on Friday and Saturday nights...` Sunday we have family dinner.
"It`s just a different experience for me because I have more of a family life. I`m really happy," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Virtual peer pressure can also spark competition
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!
- Jennifer Aniston to raise awareness about eye care