Ariel Winter happier living with sister
Los Angeles: Actress Ariel Winter, who is having a legal fight with her mother, feels much more stable after moving in with her sister who has been named her temporary guardian.
The actress, seen in ‘Modern Family’, was placed in her sibling Shanelle Gray`s care in October last year, amid claims the 15-year-old was being physically and emotionally abused by their mom Chrystal Workman.
"I have never had a curfew before. My life is definitely more normal, and that will help me grow up like I am supposed to," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Winter as saying.
"Like, I always wanted to be a dancer, and now I am taking dance classes. And I didn`t have many friends. It was all about work," said Winter.
"Nowadays, my sister`s like, `You are supposed to have friends. You`re supposed to go out on Friday and Saturday nights...` Sunday we have family dinner.
"It`s just a different experience for me because I have more of a family life. I`m really happy," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Jackie Chan on the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ – See PICS
- Salman Khan introduces THIS child actor after Harshaali Malhotra – See PICS
- Salman Khan meets Jackie Chan – See PIC