Arjun Rampal nervous about wife`s `D-Day` judgement
Mumbai: Actor Arjun Rampal was nervous when he took his wife Mehr to watch a preview of his forthcoming film ‘D-Day’ because she is his "hugest" critic.
‘D-Day’ releases July 19.
"Going to watch `D-Day` with my hugest critic ... my wife! The most nerve-wracking feeling before release. Wish me luck (that) she likes it," Arjun tweeted Wednesday.
Arjun and Mehr married in 1998, and together they raise two daughters - Mahikaa and Myra.
In "D-Day", a crime thriller, Arjun essays the character of Rudra Pratap Singh, an ex-officer of the Indian armed forces MARCOS unit. Co-produced by DAR Motion Pictures and Emmay Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., the movie also stars Rishi Kapoor, Irrfan, Shruti Haasan, Huma Qureshi, Akash Dahiya, Sree Swara and Chandan Roy Sanyal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jennifer Aniston credits father for her flawless skin!
- Partying with Will Smith left Sonakshi Sinha exhilarated
- Pregnancy should not be looked upon as a disease: Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Ranbir Kapoor has a Bollywood style icon and he is a BIGGIE!
- I do what I believe in, can't have double standards: Radhika Apte