Arjun Rampal roped in as Mars India ambassador
New Delhi:Actor Arjun Rampal, who has played various roles on the silver screen, will don the `chocolate hero` avatar for a new campaign by chocolate brand Mars Inc.
"I believe in partnering with brands that I use and appreciate. Mars Inc. is a reputed international chocolate manufacturer that makes and sells my favourite chocolates. This is the first time that I have shot for a campaign in which I play a character that is ‘me` - an actor!" Arjun said in a statement.
The 40-year-old had a busy year with three film releases - `Inkaar`, `D-Day` and `Satyagraha`. He will next be seen in `Villain` and `Roy`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan