Arnold Schwarzenegger proud of son Patrick
London: Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger has praised his son Patrick for emerging with a shining career.
The 66-year-old ‘The Terminator’ star is proud of his 19-year-old son for managing his movies and studies at the same time, reported Daily Express.
"I`m so proud of him. It`s not easy having a father like me and having to emerge with his own career. But he`s not only working hard, he`s studying hard, going to college and learning business,” Schwarzenegger said.
"Half the people who make it in Hollywood lose their money so you have to learn to look after it. That`s why I`m so pleased he`s learning business just like I did. It means he won`t lose his money because of some shyster," he added.
Patrick recently had a role in ‘Grown Ups 2’ with Adam Sandler.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Iulia Vantur finally opens up about marriage rumours with Salman Khan!
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan