Arnold Schwarzenegger proud of son Patrick
London: Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger has praised his son Patrick for emerging with a shining career.
The 66-year-old ‘The Terminator’ star is proud of his 19-year-old son for managing his movies and studies at the same time, reported Daily Express.
"I`m so proud of him. It`s not easy having a father like me and having to emerge with his own career. But he`s not only working hard, he`s studying hard, going to college and learning business,” Schwarzenegger said.
"Half the people who make it in Hollywood lose their money so you have to learn to look after it. That`s why I`m so pleased he`s learning business just like I did. It means he won`t lose his money because of some shyster," he added.
Patrick recently had a role in ‘Grown Ups 2’ with Adam Sandler.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes