Arshad, Amit plan road trip to Leh
New Delhi: Actors Amit Sadh and Arshad Warsi, who will be seen together in Shubhash Kapoor`s `Guddu Rangeela`, share a lot of similar interests including biking. And the duo are planning a road trip from here to Leh in August.
Amit has been a professional cyclist and amateur biker while Arshad happens to know a lot about bikes and has been educating the former on the subject and also helping him buy a bike.
"Arshad is like a brother to me, and the both of us have been planning a road trip for a very long time. We got along the minute we started work for `Guddu...’, and have kept in touch ever since,” Amit said in a statement.
“This trip might have happened sooner if I didn`t injure myself, but none the less he`s helping me buy a bike first because he`s a very big enthusiast himself and then we take off hopefully really soon. He`s also been giving me a lot of tips on biking, so this is going to be an exciting trip,” he added.
Amit had fractured his right leg earlier this year while shooting for `Guddu Rangeela`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina perfect for Ranbir, says Kareena Kapoor Khan
- Daddy Shah Rukh's message for daughter Suhana will melt your heart
- Watch: Why did Deepika Padukone make fun of Ranbir Kapoor?
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- People think I want publicity from talking about Jiah Khan: Sooraj