Arshad, Amit plan road trip to Leh
New Delhi: Actors Amit Sadh and Arshad Warsi, who will be seen together in Shubhash Kapoor`s `Guddu Rangeela`, share a lot of similar interests including biking. And the duo are planning a road trip from here to Leh in August.
Amit has been a professional cyclist and amateur biker while Arshad happens to know a lot about bikes and has been educating the former on the subject and also helping him buy a bike.
"Arshad is like a brother to me, and the both of us have been planning a road trip for a very long time. We got along the minute we started work for `Guddu...’, and have kept in touch ever since,” Amit said in a statement.
“This trip might have happened sooner if I didn`t injure myself, but none the less he`s helping me buy a bike first because he`s a very big enthusiast himself and then we take off hopefully really soon. He`s also been giving me a lot of tips on biking, so this is going to be an exciting trip,” he added.
Amit had fractured his right leg earlier this year while shooting for `Guddu Rangeela`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside