Arshad Warsi gets injured, under observation
Mumbai: Arshad Warsi injured himself while performing a stunt for his upcoming film `The Legend of Michael Mishra`. The actor, who is "fine" now, hit his head against a metal trolley which resulted in him getting seriously hurt.
Arshad took to Twitter to announce that he "under observation" and thanked everyone for the wishes.
"Big thank you to all of you who care for me. I am fine and under observation. All I can say is I was very lucky, I think God really loves me," Arshad posted on the microblogging site Friday.
Recently, superstar Shah Rukh Khan suffered a serious fall on the sets of his upcoming film `Happy new Year`. Ameesha Patel also injured herself while shooting an action sequence for her film.
Arshad was last seen in Abhishek Chaubey`s `Dedh Ishqiya`, which received mixed reviews at the box office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Jallikattu ban: AR Rahman fasts to support the spirit of Tamil Nadu!
- Jackie Chan greets Salman Khan in traditional India style – WATCH video
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Alia Bhatt congratulates Priyanka Chopra with a sweet message
- AR Rahman backs Jallikattu, to observe fast on Friday