Arshad Warsi is a busy man
Mumbai: Working simultaneously on three films is taking a toll on Arshad Warsi`s life and he is hoping to get some free time.
"By default working on 3 films at a time, it`s a bad idea, it takes up all ur time n energy... Desperately need time out," he posted on twitter.
The 43-year-old is currently shooting for ‘Hai Rabba’, ‘Zilla Ghaziabad’ and ‘Jolly LLB’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- See: When Amitabh Bachchan was chased by a tiger!
- READ: What Shah Rukh Khan's Edinburgh speech is all about!
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui forced himself upon US researcher, says common friend
- No film can flop if planned properly: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aamir Khan, Rohit Shetty extend help to ailing filmmaker Kalpana Lajmi