Asha Bhosle wants to take acting tips from Amitabh Bachchan
Mumbai: Legendry singer Asha Bhosle, who is all set to make her acting debut with ‘Maaee’, is a great admirer of Amitabh Bachchan.
The 77-year-old playback singer feels it is important to have a teacher. So she looks up to none other than the actor of the millennium, Big B.
Talking to a daily, the distinguished singer said, "I definitely would need some tips and for that I will turn to Amitabh Bachchanji. I have been a great admirer of his movies having seen almost every film and I think to better myself as an actor, there is no one better than him to ask help from."
Asha, the widow of music director Rahul Dev Burman, has done many a music videos but has never made an appearance on the silver screen. She plays ‘Maaee’, protagonist of the film. Directed by Mahesh Kodiyal and produced by Subhash Dawar-Nitin Shankar, ‘Maaee’ is a story of a woman who is abandoned by her only son.
Slated to go on floors this April, `Maaee` will be one of the most awaited films of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deols should promote their films well, SRK told Dharmendra
- Spielberg's fan letter made Dwayne Johnson 'grin like a kid'
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'