Asha Parekh turns 70
Mumbai: Yesteryear actress and former censor board chief Asha Parekh turns 70 Tuesday and megastar Amitabh Bachchan and Arshad Warsi wished her on the ocassion.
"Asha Parekh turns 70 today! Goodness, life does go past rather rapidly...went across to wish her at a celebration at Sun `n` Sand," Big B tweeted Monday night.
Having started her career as a child artiste, Asha Parekh once scorched the silver screen with her roles in films like "Dil Deke Dekho", "Kati Patang", "Teesri Manzil" and "Love in Tokyo".
Bollywood actor Arshad Warsi also wished the "elegant and talented lady" on her birthday.
"Went to wish the very elegant and talented Asha Parekhji at her birthday party and met all the beautiful leading ladies of yesteryears," he tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!