Asha Parekh turns 70
Mumbai: Yesteryear actress and former censor board chief Asha Parekh turns 70 Tuesday and megastar Amitabh Bachchan and Arshad Warsi wished her on the ocassion.
"Asha Parekh turns 70 today! Goodness, life does go past rather rapidly...went across to wish her at a celebration at Sun `n` Sand," Big B tweeted Monday night.
Having started her career as a child artiste, Asha Parekh once scorched the silver screen with her roles in films like "Dil Deke Dekho", "Kati Patang", "Teesri Manzil" and "Love in Tokyo".
Bollywood actor Arshad Warsi also wished the "elegant and talented lady" on her birthday.
"Went to wish the very elegant and talented Asha Parekhji at her birthday party and met all the beautiful leading ladies of yesteryears," he tweeted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I don't want to be number one: Irrfan Khan
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for 'Kabali' success with THIS sweetest gesture! - Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra to join Hollywood stars for anti-poverty concert
- Kapil Sharma aka Kappu's Twitter account 'hacked'! – Know who did it
- Hrithik Roshan never takes his work for granted: Yami Gautam