Ashley Judd joining Shailene Woodley in `Divergent`
Los Angeles: Actress Ashley Judd is playing Shailene Woodley`s mother in `Divergent`, an adaptation of the Veronica Roth book.
The movie began shooting earlier this week in Chicago with Neil Burger as the director, said the Hollywood Reporter.
Actors Kate Winslet and Theo James will also star in the film, which is set in a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on their personalities.
Judd, 44, who recently mulled a run for Senate, currently can be seen in `Olympus Has Fallen`, a hit action movie with Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart.
She also has directed one of the five shorts for `Lifetime`s Call Me Crazy`, produced by Jennifer Aniston and Kristin Hahn, which premieres on April 20.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Ali Bhatt starrer ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ brand new poster out!
- Saif Ali Khan confirms daughter Sara Ali Khan’s Bollywood debut
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Narendra Modi to unveil 112-ft tall face of Lord Shiva idol on Maha Shivaratri
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Shahid Kapoor shares pre-birthday bash photo with Mira Rajput – See Pic
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Elvis Presley's grandchildren taken into child custody
- Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi: Father Mahesh Bhatt
- Kajol finally opens up about fall out with Karan Johar