Ashton Kutcher`s house swarmed by police after panic alarm
Los Angeles: `Two and a Half Men` star Ashton Kutcher`s house was swarmed by cops after the panic alarm at his residence went off early in the morning.
The 35-year-old was not at home when the incident happened but his friend who was staying at Kutcher`s house pressed the emergency button on the suspicion of an intruder in the residence, reported Aceshowbiz.
His friend heard an intruder and pressed emergency button on the security system. Police with weapons searched the entire property but found no signs of a break-in or trespasser.
Last year, someone gave false information about home invasion at Kutcher`s house leading to a SWAT team to race to the actor`s house for rescue mission. A 12-year-old boy was later arrested in connection with the prank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hindu group wants Atif Aslam concert cancelled
- Government has to decide who can work in India: Saif Ali Khan
- Tannishtha Chatterjee slams racist attack on TV show, channel apologises
- 'Mirzya' story needed fresh faces: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Ranbir Kapoor's family posts sweet messages for him on his birthday