Asin Thottumkal to sponsor orphan girl`s education
Mumbai: Giving expression to her humanitarian side, southern actress Asin Thottumkal has decided to fund the education of Radhika, an eight-year-old orphan girl from Kerala.
"I have been working for children`s education and child rights for a long time and yes, it is true that I have taken over the entire education cost of this eight-year-old," Asin said in a statement.
The 24-year-old will financially support the child right up to her college.
"Not just her, I have been looking at taking care of many other children. I have plans of expanding my boundaries and help as many people as possible," she said.
On the professional front, the actress, who featured in Bollywood films like ‘Ghajini’ and "London Dreams", has been recently roped in to endorse Lux soap.
Her other endorsements include Mirinda, Big Bazaar, Sure - Anti perspirant, Tata Sky, Clinic All Clear, and Fairever Fairness cream.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Mahira Khan wants Pakistan to watch Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- Kangana Ranaut says Mumbai relatively safer
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March