Asin Thottumkal to sponsor orphan girl`s education
Mumbai: Giving expression to her humanitarian side, southern actress Asin Thottumkal has decided to fund the education of Radhika, an eight-year-old orphan girl from Kerala.
"I have been working for children`s education and child rights for a long time and yes, it is true that I have taken over the entire education cost of this eight-year-old," Asin said in a statement.
The 24-year-old will financially support the child right up to her college.
"Not just her, I have been looking at taking care of many other children. I have plans of expanding my boundaries and help as many people as possible," she said.
On the professional front, the actress, who featured in Bollywood films like ‘Ghajini’ and "London Dreams", has been recently roped in to endorse Lux soap.
Her other endorsements include Mirinda, Big Bazaar, Sure - Anti perspirant, Tata Sky, Clinic All Clear, and Fairever Fairness cream.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar and family to celebrate Diwali in Maldives?
- Vivek Oberoi's Diwali gift to his father Suresh Oberoi
- Anushka Sharma praises Karan Johar, says he makes 'you look your best'
- Audiences should reject misogyny in movies, says Rahul Bose
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: Farhan Akhtar calls MNS' Rs 5 crore demand a 'terrible precedent'