Avicii hospitalised for blocked gallbladder
London: Swedish DJ Avicii has been hospitalised after suffering from severe abdominal pain, fever and nausea.
The 25-year-old has been forced to cancel several shows including an appearance at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami due to his hospitalisation, reported Contactmusic.
"I`m really sorry but as some of you have already heard. I will not be playing Ultra Festival this Weekend," he tweeted.
Avicii has been diagnosed with a blocked gallbladder and he will require surgery to have it removed.
"My doctors have decided to operate and remove my gall bladder tomorrow morning. It`s a routine procedure and all going well, I expect to be fully recovered and back on my feet in time for my US True Tour," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya
- I can't talk about 'Half Girlfriend' script: Kriti Sanon
- Hrithik lauds Deepika, Ranbir for 'Tamasha'
- Ranbir-Deepika 'Tamasha' mints Rs 10.87 crore on opening day