Awards still make Shah Rukh Khan excited
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has won a plethora of trophies in his two-decade career in the Hindi film industry, but the awards still leave him excited as ever.
The actor won two awards - Entertainer Of The Year and Best Romantic On-Screen Couple along with co-star Katrina Kaif - for his film ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’, at the Big Star Entertainment Awards held here Sunday night.
"`Jab Tak Hai Jaan` will always be a special film for me. I will always be thankful to Yash-ji. I get really excited with awards. No matter how many I have got, they have the same affect on me, like they did when I was new in the industry. I almost become like a kid in the candy store," said Shah Rukh.
Shah Rukh and Katrina were also named the Best Romantic On-Screen Couple for the same film.
"This was the first time I worked with her and see what happened! Katrina is a very hardworking girl and it was a pleasure working with her. And as far as romance is concern, I am the best one here," quipped Shah Rukh.
‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ was Yash Chopra`s last directorial venture, before he passed away Oct 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh