Ayushmann, Siddharth wish to work with Katrina
Mumbai: Katrina Kaif, who turned 30 Tuesday, has new found admirers in young actors Ayushmann Khurrana and Siddharth Malhotra who hope to share screen space with the actress some day.
"Who doesn`t want to work with Katrina! She is awesome, she is a good actor and she is beautiful," Ayushmann said at the screening of ‘Ship of Theseus’.
Katrina is currently shooting for ‘Dhoom 3’ with Aamir Khan and ‘Bang Bang’ with Hrithik Roshan.
"Katrina Kaif is very attractive, very hot and hopefully I will get to work with her in future," Siddharth said when asked if he harbours hopes of working with Katrina.
While Ayushmann has done two films – ‘Vicky Donor’ and ‘Nautanki Saala’ - Siddharth has starred in just ‘Student of The Year’ so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mexico drops out of Miss Universe over Donald Trump tirade
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Katy Perry named Forbes highest paid female entertainer of 2015
- Watch: Shah Rukh Khan thanks his 'ardent' fans for loving him all these years!
- Salman Khan moved to tears after watching ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’
- Watch: Salman Khan shares funny video featuring Kabir Khan!
- Deepika Padukone skips Arjun Kapoor's bash?