B-town celebs grace Miss India 2014 red carpet
New Delhi: Bollywood`s glamorous celebrities recently descended and sizzled on the red carpet of ` Miss India 2014` in Mumbai.
The panel of judges at the 51st edition of Miss India included actors Abhay Deol, Jacqueline Fernandez, Vidyut Jamwal, Aditi Rao Hydari, Malaika Arora Khan, fashion designer Manish Malhotra , boxer Vijender Singh, rapper Honey Singh and Miss World 2013 Megan Young.
Also present at the event was former beauty queen and veteran actress Zeenat Aman.
"I am being felicitated here because I was one of the first Femina Miss India winners that came into Bollywood and was very successful, so I think Sonakshi Sinha is performing to all my songs and they are felicitating me, so it feels nice," she said.
Meanwhile, Malhotra said that Sushmita Sen, Dia Mirza, Lara Dutta, Priyanka Chopra and so many other fabulous actresses and beautiful women have come out of this pageant and this pageant specially.
"So I think we are all here to spot another talent tonight and I think Femina Miss India is one of the most respected talents, pageants that we have in India and we are all here to look forward to a good evening," he said.
"I think it is a very big platform because you get noticed, and you also get to meet a lot of people, the jury of the pageant, yeah, so it`s a very good platform," Fernandez added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside