Barbara Windsor wins lifetime achievement award
London: Barbara Windsor has been presented with an outstanding contribution to showbusiness honour at the Variety Club Showbiz Awards ceremony here.
The former "Carry On star", who recently quit her longrunning role in hit Brit drama "EastEnders" after 16 years, was handed the trophy Sunday for her hugely successful career, reports contactmusic.com.
The best entertainment award was handed to Simon Cowell`s TV show "The X Factor".
Rap trio N-Dubz took home the recording artist of the year award during the ceremony at London`s Grosvenor House Hotel, while Russell Watson picked up the classical prize.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Married actor in love with co-star; wife confronts, separates!
- Intolerance issue: Plea against Aamir Khan in Indore court
- Deepika Padukone visits Siddhivinayak temple to pray for Ranbir Kapoor, ‘Tamasha’
- Modesty crucial for success: Adele
- No issues between Katrina Kaif and choreographer: Nitya Mehra