Being a mum is the hardest job in the world: Posh
London: Victoria Beckham has revealed that looking after her three sons – Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight, and Cruz, six – is “the hardest job in the world”.
At the weekend Victoria took the boys to see their dad play for LA Galaxy as they beat Philadelphia Union 1-0.
She tried to keep the playful lads in line during the match as they clowned around in the stand.
At one point she wagged her finger and had to tell them to stop ribbing each other and pulling on each other’s ears, reports the Daily Star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guys, check out Rishi Kapoor's hilarious take on Zara's ripped collection!
- Priyanka Chopra reacts to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark; urges people to focus on real issues
- Taylor Swift, Tom Hiddleston enjoy Roman holiday
- Salman Khan 'rape' remark: NCW to issue summons to actor
- China bans Lady Gaga after Dalai Lama meeting?