Being an actor a huge responsibility: Bilal Amrohi
Mumbai: Bilal Amrohi, who is making his debut with `O Teri`, says it`s a huge responsibility to be an actor.
Mumbai, March 22 (IANS) Bilal Amrohi, who is making his debut with "O Teri", says it`s a huge responsibility to be an actor.
"I always wanted to be an actor. It`s a huge responsibility to be an actor as you become a public figure. That`s why I took a little long to come here (in the film industry) and prepared myself before I joined the industry," Bilal, the grandson of legendary filmmaker Kamaal Amrohi, said here.
The actor says he is very close to superstar Salman Khan`s family, and if there`s one thing that he has learned from Salman, it is the virtue of honesty.
"Salman told me to be myself and be honest. That`s one of the most important thing I have learnt form him. Salman and his family fulfilled my dream to be an actor. I am very close to his family. His charisma and aura is on a different level," he added.
Bilal admits he was nervous facing the camera.
"I was very nervous facing the cameras. We did lot of workshops for this film," said the actor, who features in the movie with Pulkit Samrat, Sarah-Jane Dias, Sara Loren and Mandira Bedi.
Directed by Umesh Bist and produced by Atul Agnihotri, "O Teri" also has a special song featuring Salman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt reacts to Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video – Details inside
- Would love to work with Vidya, Aditya: Kunaal Roy Kapur
- Sonam Kapoor DEFENDS Tanmay Bhat – Here's what she said
- Video alert! ‘Crazy’ Deepika Padukone, Homi Adajania on the sets of Sushant Singh Rajput’s ‘Raabta’
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside