Being written about is part of celebrities` life: Karisma Kapoor
Mumbai: The paparazzi culture in the country is on the rise and it often irks several celebrities, but Bollywood`s once leading actress Karisma Kapoor says it`s all a part of the game.
At the launch of the book "Timeless Austen" Friday, when asked if she believes that a celebrity`s personal life is public stuff, she said: "Every celebrity is in the public eye. If something is written about them, it`s all a part of life and the game and we as known figures have to take it in our stride."
The 39-year-old actress was last seen in the film "Dangerous Ishhq" in 2012. She has no plans to do another film anytime soon.
However, she is dabbling with new things like radio jockeying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indians prefer ‘sleeping’ with smartphones over sex: survey
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`