Ben Affleck leaves `apology note` after car crash
Washington: Ben Affleck wrote a sincere apology note after knocking off the mirror of a parked car.
The actor and director was involved in a minor crash with a parked car in Santa Monica on Saturday, after taking his daughters Violet and Seraphina to McDonalds.
The 40-year-old star immediately jumped out of his car and left an apology note for the owner, who was not present during the incident, along with his insurance details insisting he would pay for the damages.
“Hi, I knocked off your mirror! Very sorry! Will cover everything. – Ben,” Contactmusic quoted Affleck as saying in the note.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I was home, I'd definitely be voting: Priyanka Chopra
- Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's 'Tiger Zinda Hai' costumes REVEALED?
- Don't bother about what others think of my decision: Anushka Sharma
- Milind Soman makes India proud, turns 'Ultraman'
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut controversy: Chapter done and dusted, says ‘Queen’ actress