Ben Affleck leaves `apology note` after car crash
Washington: Ben Affleck wrote a sincere apology note after knocking off the mirror of a parked car.
The actor and director was involved in a minor crash with a parked car in Santa Monica on Saturday, after taking his daughters Violet and Seraphina to McDonalds.
The 40-year-old star immediately jumped out of his car and left an apology note for the owner, who was not present during the incident, along with his insurance details insisting he would pay for the damages.
“Hi, I knocked off your mirror! Very sorry! Will cover everything. – Ben,” Contactmusic quoted Affleck as saying in the note.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes